Explore more of the area by stopping at Grand Manan Ferry.
It is located in Blacks Harbour. If you're staying in the provincial capital, Fredericton, you'll need to journey 65 miles to arrive there.
Tourists who are looking for accommodation near Grand Manan Ferry have just one option, which is The Harbour Tide Inn B&B, 1 mile away.
Other Places to Visit near Grand Manan Ferry
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Grand Manan Ferry, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- Your mind will sail back into this destination's rich maritime history when visiting Pea Point Island Lighthouse, a local lighthouse.
- Bring your camera when checking out Lighthouse Point Lighthouse. This historic building and the landscape that surrounds it, are ideal subjects for frame-worthy photos.
- A significant landmark, Green's Point Lighthouse has been a beacon for a great many travel-weary sailors over the years, and it's a picturesque place to take a few pictures if you get the chance.
- At Deer Island Ferry you can hop on a ferry or simply relax and watch as commuters come and go.
- Head Harbour Lightstation was designed to warn sailors at night or in a storm, and it has successfully withstood the test of time. Still a distinguished landmark today, it's a lovely spot to visit and photograph.