Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Some cousins and I stayed one night on our way to the BWCA for a camping trip. We got in late, and having learned earlier in the day the desk is unstaffed after 10pm we were not expecting anyone to be at the desk when we arrived at 10:30pm. To the Aspen Inn's credit, someone stayed late and greeted ...
Needed vacuuming under the bed, but that is true of a lot of places. The doughnuts at breakfast (from The World's Best Doughnut shop in town) lived up to their name. Also a wonderful multi-grain bread.
Room overlooked Lake Superior and we were able to walk to shops and restaurants. Equipped like a nice timeshare, though more personal with special books, salt and pepper and extra kitchen utinsels and lots of dishware as wells as games and a washer and dryer and coffee. Warm and cozy even though ...
The hotel has a lot to offer for the kids. Outdoor park with swings, outdoor and indoor swimming pools and more. The view was fantastic.
Nice lodging near Grand Maria's,. Nice views of Lake Superior, a nice restaurant for breakfast & dinner. Only issue we had was bed had a hard mattress. Overall was what we expected
beautiful views of Lake Superior, you can watch the small ice floats come to shore. Evening staff was more helpful and friendlier than the day staff but day staff was still ok. Condo was very nice and clean with all necessities.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Grand Marais accommodation! Finding the ideal hotel during your Northeast Minnesota vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Grand Marais. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Grand Marais accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Northeast Minnesota is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Grand Marais has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northeast Minnesota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Grand Marais is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 57% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?