Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I chose this hotel because it was close to where I was working. The hotel was decent, although the towels were a little threadbare and it was hard to locate an unused outlet in the room that was in a good location to charge my phone (foot of the bed??? How is that useful?). I wish the hotel offered ...
Beautiful hotel, nice and relaxing. If you like to have a spa you have to book well in advance as they will cater to locals before guest staying at hotel, also the buffet breakfast isn't the best, not a big selection, cold and even though it's free they make you feel like you have to pay for it. ...
I was staying at the Ramada in Clairmont, while attending a family funeral in Grande Prairie. There were 3 of us the first two nights and I had to stay for a few extra nights myself. They put the 3 of us in a double , smoking room as they had no non smoking rooms at the time. It was not bad for a ...
I noticed there where crews staying but staff kept on top of cleaning and where very pleasant always with smiles. The front desk was also very helpful and answered all questions.
First of, I arrived at 5am and was allowed an early check-in at no extra cost. I also had a late check out as I was busy attending a hiring fair within the facility. The complimentary breakfast was awesome, plus I got a 15% discount on lunch even after I had checked out. Hotel is located very close ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Grande Prairie hotel! Choosing the ideal room during your Northern Alberta escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Grande Prairie. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Grande Prairie hotels even let youbring several animals along for your R&R.
- Northern Alberta is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your pets can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Grande Prairie has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Northern Alberta has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Grande Prairie is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?