Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards during your next day off, taking note of the marvellous nature or the buildings everywhere around you. But Grateful Dead House is one thing you are especially anticipating. It's been an entry on your to-do list for a while, and the day has come to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Grateful Dead House?
Hotels near Grateful Dead House
Time spent at Grateful Dead House feels like a journey to the past.
You will locate it in San Francisco, a city that draws visitors from far and wide.
With as many as 30 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Grateful Dead House, you're sure to track down one you like. The Hotel Drisco is 2 miles away. Alternatively, the Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel and the Monte Cristo Inn are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If touring places is your top concern and you would prefer to save some cash when it comes to accommodation, then there are a number of budget-friendly hotels close by. The Stanyan Park Hotel is a 0.4 miles journey away and the Kimpton Buchanan Hotel is 2 miles away.
If your ideal getaway isn't complete without a luxurious bed to lay your head, make it a reality by staying at one of the nearby high-end hotels. The Becks Motor Lodge and the Casa Loma Hotel are easy to access at relatively short distances of only 0.9 miles for the first and 1 mile for the latter.
Make time to try the flavorful coffee and delectable treats offered at La Boulangerie de San Francisco, Cole, a popular spot near Grateful Dead House. A bit later, you really ought to grab a table at North Beach Pizza for a complete meal. Finally, stop by Magnolia Gastropub and Brewery and grab a cocktail or two.
While you're in the area, you'll soon see there's loads more than just Grateful Dead House to check out:
- Be sure to wander along Haight St, a popular street where there is always a variety of things to see and do.
- Crisp air and pleasant surroundings are plentiful at Buena Vista Park.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and simply watch as the day passes by, frolic with your kids and casually lay under the open sky at Corona Heights Park.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the stories and events that influenced this area by visiting Randall Museum.
- You'll enjoy watching the prepared dancers hone in on their talent at Circus Center.
Expedia's Haight-Ashbury hotels provide all the things you want, so you can be sure to have accommodation near Grateful Dead House that you'll enjoy. Haight-Ashbury was a pretty beloved place over the past year, so you won't be the only one. You can rest assured once it's time to reserve, too: all kinds of visitors approved of their Haight-Ashbury hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from all the guidance and information you need.
- You'll find accommodation in Haight-Ashbury are always fresh and clean.
- From big families to singles, we have rooms that are serene for everyone.
- The staff at lodging close to Grateful Dead House go beyond what is expected which is appropriate for such a lovely site.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's big directory of hotels near Grateful Dead House, you can stay right in the area.
Intriguing Haight-Ashbury Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Haight-Ashbury once you've crossed Grateful Dead House off your timetable.
- Until recently, Haight-Ashbury tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but rising reservations mean now is the moment to book.
- Happen upon the perfect market to search for souvenirs and dine on a mouthwatering supper of its signature cuisine.
- Prepare to notice Haight-Ashbury also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet after you spend a time on its abundant adventures.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Haight-Ashbury, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Grateful Dead House. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and call on some astonishing photo ops!