Get an overview of this hotelFamily ski hotel with 4 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Flims Waldhaus hotel is in the mountains and within 1 mi (2 km) of Flims Ski Resort, Arena Express 1 Ski Lift, and Foppa Gondola. Laax Ski Resort and Larnags 1+2 Ski Lift are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Chalet Belmont by Waldhaus Flims Alpine Grand Hotel & Spa offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of an attached winery and ski storage.
All 35 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with conveniences such as living rooms and dining areas. Free WiFi and balconies are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chalet Belmont by Waldhaus Flims Alpine Grand Hotel & Spa
After a day on the snow, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an attached winery, an indoor pool, and a complimentary children's club. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2017.
Chalet Belmont by Waldhaus Flims Alpine Grand Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 418
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Winery attached
- Tennis on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski passes available
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 1881
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 4499
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Grand - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Restaurant Epoca - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days.
Ristorante Pomodoro - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Il Tschaler - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 135 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 45 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old.
- Self parking fee: CHF 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 25 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 45 per pet, per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 135 per night
- Chalet Belmont im Waldhaus Flims Mountain
- Chalet Belmont im Waldhaus Flims Mountain Resort
- Chalet Belmont Waldhaus Mountain
- Chalet Belmont Waldhaus Mountain Resort
- Chalet Belmont Waldhaus Flims Hotel
- Chalet Belmont Waldhaus Hotel
- Chalet Belmont Waldhaus Flims
- Chalet Belmont Waldhaus
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.