Get an overview of this hotelFamily fun in the mountains, near downhill skiing
Located near the slopes, this Arosa hotel is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Ski-Club Arosa and Tschuggen-Ost Ski Lift, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Arosa Weisshorn Valley Gondola and Arosa Gondola Lift are also within 15 minutes.
The slopes await you at Hotel Hohenfels, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, furnished balconies, and TVs. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Hohenfels is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1930
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Free train station pickup
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hohenfels - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 10 per pet
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Self parking fee: CHF 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet
- Hohenfels Arosa
- Hotel Hohenfels
- Hotel Hohenfels Arosa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.