Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this Davos-Dorf hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within 1 mi (2 km) of Davos Skiing Ressort, Parsenn Ski Resort, and Davos-Schatzalp Gondola. Local Museum and Eau La La Wellness Center are also within 15 minutes.
With direct access to the slopes, Hotel Parsenn makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant, ski storage, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities that guests will find include safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski-in/ski-out access, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Parsenn is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Parsenn Stuebli - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CHF 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 15.00 per pet, per day
- Hotel Parsenn
- Hotel Parsenn Davos
- Parsenn Davos
- Parsenn Sporthotel Davos
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).