Get an overview of this hotelWinter wonderland with a full-service spa
Located near the slopes, this Davos-Platz hotel is in the city center, within a 10-minute walk of Kirchner Museum and Davos-Schatzalp Gondola, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Vaillant Arena and Davos Congress Centre are also within 5 minutes.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere for a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 126 rooms feature thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and bathrobes, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Satellite TV, separate bathtubs and showers, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
Renovations & Closures
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski passes available
- Conference space size (feet) - 6413
- Conference space size (meters) - 596
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Belvedere - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Romeo und Julia - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
Bistro Voila - This bistro serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Carigiet Bar - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 6 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 25.00 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 25.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Belvedere Steigenberger
- Grandhotel Belvedere
- Steigenberger Belvedere
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere Davos
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere Hotel Davos
- Steigenberger Belvedere Davos
- Steigenberger Belvedere Hotel Davos
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 6 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).