Think of yourself wandering around the city center during your perfect getaway, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous world wherever you look. But Great Lakes Science Center is one feature you're counting on in particular. Right now is the day to mark it accomplished.
Great Lakes Science Center Accommodation
Hotels near Great Lakes Science Center
You'll be glad you visited Great Lakes Science Center, because memories produce the greatest trip souvenirs.
Found in the city of Cleveland, it continues to host travelers from all over the globe.
Pick from 20 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Great Lakes Science Center. The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center and the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel are some you should check out. They're located 0.7 miles, 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Save a few dollars and stay at one of the several budget accommodation options situated in the area. 0.5 miles away, you'll come across the Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade, but if that's not to your taste, then you could check out the Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, which is 0.8 miles away.
There are plenty of high-end accommodations in this area. One of the local favorites is the Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown, a walk of just 0.6 miles away. There is also the Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Take in the fragrant notes of freshly-brewed coffee and buy a mouth-watering treat at Anna in the Raw. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect stop-off point for tourists who plan to spend time at Great Lakes Science Center. For a heartier meal, Chocolate Bar is a dining spot that tourists often go to. And finally, order a few cocktails and talk to some other tourists while you unwind at House of Blues.
Here's a sample of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Great Lakes Science Center:
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will definitely hit the right note with the musicians among us.
- Discover gripping tales of maritime exploration and exploits that have contributed to the area at Steamship William G. Mather Maritime Museum.
- A mix of travelers and professionals meet for events and conferences at Cleveland Convention Center. Go over the upcoming schedule of events to see if something aligns with your getaway.
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just relax and enjoy the entertainment at Cleveland Public Auditorium, the home of a range of fabulous live shows.
- Thinking about an activity and the weather just won't cooperate? Organize a trip to Cleveland Police Museum and stroll around indoors while you admire the exhibits.
Tourists visiting Great Lakes Science Center often get there by metro. Cleveland Lakefront Station is the nearest station and is only 0.06 miles away.
Our places to stay in Cleveland provide all that you want, so you can be sure to have selections near Great Lakes Science Center you'll adore. With hundreds of sightseers in the most recent year, you will not be alone. You can set off boldly when reservation time arrives, too: new admirers of all kinds endorse their Cleveland hotel. Discover all the inside information you could want.
- "Orderly, neat, and set to receive you" is always the goal for Cleveland hotels.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation close to Great Lakes Science Center will be wonderful, which will only improve your holiday to this magnificent landmark.
- Seeking room comfort as well as cleanliness? We've got it right here.
Cleveland getaways saw additional visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right in the area thanks to Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Great Lakes Science Center.
Interesting Cleveland Facts
You'll still have things to see and do in Cleveland once you've crossed Great Lakes Science Center off your list.
- Until recently, Cleveland tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but stays have been rising, meaning the time to make your reservations is now.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times with a bang; next day, drop in on a local museum.
- After you spend some time on its a full schedule of pastimes, you'll also realize Cleveland knows a thing or two about specialized assistance.
Paying a visit to Cleveland is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Great Lakes Science Center. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!