Book your room at Best Western Glasgow City Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Glasgow hotel in City Centre Glasgow, near George Square
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kings Theatre Glasgow and George Square. Gallery of Modern Art and The SSE Hydro are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. DVD players, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Best Western Glasgow City Hotel27 Elmbank Street Glasgow Scotland G2 4PB
Best Western Glasgow City Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- DVD player
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Glasgow Best Western
- Best Western Glasgow City
- Best Western Glasgow City Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Glasgow City
- Glasgow City Hotel
- Glasgow City Hotel Best Western
- Hotel Best Western Glasgow City
- Hotel Glasgow City
- BEST WESTERN Glasgow City Hotel Scotland
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.