Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Glasgow hotel in City Centre Glasgow, near George Square
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kings Theatre Glasgow and George Square. Gallery of Modern Art and The SSE Hydro are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. DVD players, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Glasgow City Hotel
Best Western Glasgow City Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
- Computer station
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Best Western Glasgow City
- Best Western Glasgow City Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Glasgow City
- Glasgow City Hotel
- Glasgow City Hotel Best Western
- Hotel Best Western Glasgow City
- Hotel Glasgow City
- BEST WESTERN Glasgow City Hotel Scotland
- Glasgow Best Western
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.