Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Dowanhill hotel in Glasgow Westend, walk to University of Glasgow
Popular property highlights
Located in Glasgow Westend, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Botanic Gardens and University of Glasgow. Riverside Museum and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 97 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bo Vine Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Glasgow Grosvenor
- Glasgow Grosvenor Hilton
- Glasgow Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Grosvenor Hilton Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Grosvenor
- Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Grosvenor
- Hotel Hilton Grosvenor Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel Scotland
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.