Get an overview of this hotel4-star Glasgow hotel in City Centre Glasgow, walk to George Square
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Pavilion Theatre and George Square. Gallery of Modern Art and Glasgow Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 113 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1636 square feet (152 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1995
- Conference space size (feet) - 1636
- Conference space size (meters) - 152
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Glasgow City Centre Theatreland
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland
- Holiday Inn Theatreland
- Holiday Inn Theatreland Hotel
- Holiday Inn Theatreland Hotel Glasgow City Centre
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.