Book your room at Bankstown Motel 10
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly motel in Greenacre with free parking
Located near the airport, this family-friendly motel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Crest Sporting Complex, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, and Sydney Markets. DFO Homebush and Bicentennial Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This motel features concierge services, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 19 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bankstown Motel 10 features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bankstown Motel 10 has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 2 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 6.50 and AUD 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 25.00
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.