When you consider a new city, you perhaps see yourself strolling around downtown, noticing the architecture or the beautiful world wherever you look. Still, Greenmarket Square is one draw you have been especially prepared for. Now is finally the time to mark it off your to-do list.
Greenmarket Square Accommodation
Hotels near Greenmarket Square
Long after you and your group have returned home, your time at Greenmarket Square will linger in the front of your mind.
You'll find it in Cape Town, a city that is loved by sightseers from far and wide.
It's easy to locate accommodations within easy walking distance of Greenmarket Square. With 69 candidates within 0.6 miles, anyone can find a wonderful spot. The Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, Taj Cape Town and African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel are definitely a few of the most popular ones.
There's most definitely no requirement to splurge on your accommodation. Thankfully, there are numerous budget-friendly options located near this attraction. The One&Only Cape Town and the Cape Grace Hotel are two great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.9 miles.
If you're looking to have a stylish, comfortable haven to rest up after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodations should tickle your fancy. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Waterfront Marina Residential, (0.8 miles away), or the Waterfront Village, (1 mile away).
If you roam around the avenues near Greenmarket Square, you will soon stumble upon Cafe Mozart. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the sights and sounds. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another establishment in the area, Townhouse Hotel. Finally, wander to Taj Cape Town. Have a couple of wines and chat with the locals.
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's plenty more than just Greenmarket Square to do in the region:
- The impressive art exhibitions at Old Town House make this art museum a place that you won't want to miss.
- Pick up a good deal at Pan African Market and enjoy the ambiance of this popular local market.
- Easy to spot, Groote Kerk is a prominent part of the landscape. The church contributes greatly to the religious and social life of the area.
- St. George's Cathedral, the area's most important Catholic church, is a significant cultural landmark.
- Discover past societies and cultures as you and your kids take a stroll about the unique Slave Lodge and get up close to their range of age-old artifacts.
RCJM - Blue Train: Cape Town Station is the nearest rail terminal to Greenmarket Square. It is a walk of about 0.4 miles. South African Railways / Shosholoza Meyl Bookings is the second closest terminal at 0.3 miles away.
Our Cape Town City Centre hotels furnish all you want, so you are sure to find venues near Greenmarket Square you'll love. You will not be the only one searching: Cape Town City Centre was a relatively beloved place in the past twelve months. You're only a click away from all the secret advice you could ever want. Once the moment arrives to make your booking, spend boldly: sightseers of all manner would propose their Cape Town City Centre hotel to a family member.
- Discover that Cape Town City Centre hotels are set to welcome you with orderly and fresh rooms.
- From large families to couples, we've got soothing suites for all individuals.
- The fronk desk services at lodging near Greenmarket Square will be great which can only improve your holiday to this lovely landmark.
With our extensive list of hotels near Greenmarket Square, we see your favored spot in your future.
Interesting Cape Town City Centre
You'll still have things to do in Cape Town City Centre after Greenmarket Square is crossed off your agenda.
- Cape Town City Centre hasn't been very noted in the tourism books, but is currently beginning to make itself known.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the exploration with a bang; the next day, get enlightened about the area's life story.
- After you spend some time on its ample pastimes, you'll find Cape Town City Centre also knows a few things about personalized service.
Pack your things, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new selfies. Paying a visit to Cape Town City Centre is always a good strategy, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Greenmarket Square from Expedia. Reserve now!