Facilities thumbs down!
Posted Dec 12, 2016
The staff were very pleasant, however:
1. The heater did not work
2. the toilet seat needed replaced (it was literally peeling)
3. The toilet tank ran all night - - - ALLLLLLLLLLL night
4. one of the face towels looked like it had makeup on it
5. there were 3 pillows for each bed but they were so tiny, I couldn't get comfortable on any one no matter how I tried to combine them
6. The continental breakfast area was a disaster when I came @ 8:15 - - the garbage was full and overflowing onto the floor, there was waffle batter on the counter tops, there was a tiny amount of gravy, cold cereal and yogurt. The waffle batter was gone, there were no biscuits, bread, sweet rolls, fruit - only hard boiled eggs and cereal and yogurt.
7. The manager was trying to restock/clean up the breakfast area but was also apparently the only one available for checking out/in guests. He was over extended.