Families will find kid-friendly activities in Greenville, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Greenville
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenville
Families come for attractions such as Senator Bob Martin Eastern Agricultural Center, Lions Water Adventure, and Deadwood. Notable city landmarks like CSS Neuse II and Gov. Caswell Memorial might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kinston Music Park, Neuseway Nature Park, and Kekukee Park.
In Greenville, you'll be able to select from 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mother Earth Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Greenville - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Residence Inn Greenville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Greenville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 49.56 inches of rain falls on Greenville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F