Find Boutique Hotels in Greenville - Spartanburg, SC from $96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Greenville - Spartanburg Boutique Hotels
Top Greenville - Spartanburg Boutique Hotels
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Boutique Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Where Should I Stay in Greenville - Spartanburg?
Looking for a stylish place to stay for your visit to Greenville - Spartanburg? If you want to find a small hotel with outstanding service, a personal feel, and good ambiance, a boutique hotel may be exactly what you're looking for. Greenville - Spartanburg has 2 boutique accommodations that capture this destination's local spirit.
Guests say they enjoy these boutique accommodations in Greenville - Spartanburg:
Hotel Domestique: 4-star hotel with 13 guestrooms. Enjoy the restaurant, bar, and outdoor pool. Popular with our guests for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood: 3-star hotel with 126 guestrooms. This property offers a restaurant, a bar, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers like its central location and prime airport location.
What Should I See and Do in Greenville - Spartanburg?
After you've decided where you'll stay, plan what to do for fun on your vacation. Visitors speak positively about this destination's major shopping centers, acclaimed theaters, and beautiful river views.Greenville - Spartanburg is also well known for its:
- University life
- Live music
While you're out and about in Greenville - Spartanburg, popular attractions like The Peace Center, Falls Park on the Reedy, and BMW Zentrum are worth a visit. You might also want to see spots like Heritage Park, Timmons Park, and Beattie House during your trip.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Greenville - Spartanburg?
If you want to know about local weather, you can use this info to plan when to get away to Greenville - Spartanburg:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 33°F
- Driest months: April, May, October, and February, with an average rainfall of 3.80 inches
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, and March, with an average rainfall of 4.69 inches
Getting Around Greenville - Spartanburg
The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), which is located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of the city, but Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) may also be an option. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Greenville Station or Spartanburg Station.
Frequently asked questions
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near Greenville - Spartanburg
- More Hotel Options in Greenville - Spartanburg
- More Accommodation Types in Greenville - Spartanburg
- Hotels near Popular Greenville - Spartanburg Attractions
- Other Hotels near Greenville - Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Greenville - Spartanburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends