Visitors can enjoy all that Greenwood has to offer including its shopping. Top sights in the area include Nebraska State Capitol and Memorial Stadium.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lincoln
- The closest major airport is in Lincoln, NE (LNK), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenwood
Places to visit in the larger region include Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum, Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife Safari, and Linoma Lighthouse. Additionally, you'll find Grandpa's Woods Golf Course and Ak-Sar-Ben Aquarium in the area.
As you plan your trip to Greenwood, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 73 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln Airport, NE is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Greenwood. This 2.5-star hotel in Lincoln features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Graduate Lincoln is 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from central Greenwood. This 3.5-star hotel in Lincoln features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Greenwood. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lincoln can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and WiFi.
Dressing for Greenwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Greenwood gets about 32.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°F