Visitors can enjoy all that Gretz-Armainvilliers has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- There are 2898 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19 mi (30.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gretz-Armainvilliers
A favorite place to visit in the city is Clement-Ader Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gretz-Armainvilliers, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 163 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Gretz-armainvilliers is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the center of Gretz-Armainvilliers. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Montevrain can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Résidence du Parc Val d'Europe is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from central Gretz-Armainvilliers. This 3-star hotel in Tremblay-en-France features 4 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Ibis Paris CDG Airport is located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of Gretz-Armainvilliers. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Coupvray can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
Getting Around Gretz-Armainvilliers
Head over to Paris Gretz-Armainvilliers Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Gretz-Armainvilliers
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Gretz-Armainvilliers each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F