- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Quality Inn Fayetteville near Historic Downtown Square
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Fayetteville, Quality Inn Fayetteville near Historic Downtown Square is in the city center and near the airport. Check out an event or a game at Atlanta Motor Speedway, and consider making time for Southern Hollywood Film Tour, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Fayetteville travel guide
- Fayette County Library - 10 min walk
- Fayette Pavilion Shopping Center - 5 min drive
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital - 6 min drive
- Prime Community Park Secret Garden - 7 min drive
- Canongate Golf Club - 13 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Courthouse Tavern - 5 min walk
- Twisted Taco - 5 min walk
- Arby's - 8 min walk
- Broadway Diner - 17 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Fayetteville near Historic Downtown Square
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fayetteville Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fayetteville
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville Hotel
- Fayetteville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg Hotel Fayetteville
- Holiday Inn Fayetteville
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville
- Quality Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville
- Quality Inn Fayetteville near Historic Downtown Square Hotel
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
First the check-in process was very easy and no problems. I checked the room after check-in and it was very clean and spacious. I returned later that night and parking was really good it was not to crowded. Normally at night it fills up, but there is plenty of parking. They have luggage trollys so you do not have carry your luggage to your room. My room was facing the pool and overlooked the Dunkin donuts next door, it was not too noisy. The room itself had a lot of good amenities. An iron, an ironing board, a place to hang clothes, store luggage, desk, big screen TV, shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. Plus if you needed tooth brushes or razors they said it was available at the request. I did not verify but there was a sign in the room that stated as such. The beds were super soft, for some it might be too soft. Plenty of pillows 4 on each bed. There is a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea. Thing I like about the complimentary coffee and tea is they added decaffeinated options, that was a super plus. The breakfast was also really good. They had omelettes that were really delicious. Also toast, bacon, sausages both turkey and pork, links or patties. There was also juice and coffee. The staff in all the areas were very nice and really helpful. I needed a good rest and received one at this hotel. Yes it is an old property but it is well maintained.