See yourself strolling around the avenues of your future holiday, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful world wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are especially counting on: Grimaldi Palace. Right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Grimaldi Palace Accommodation
Hotels near Grimaldi Palace
Enjoy your time at Grimaldi Palace.
Found in the city of Genoa, it's a tourist hotspot.
There are as many as 38 hotels to choose from situated within 0.6 miles of Grimaldi Palace. You're sure to find what you're looking for within walking distance. Some popular ones are the Bristol Palace Hotel, Grand Hotel Savoia and NH Collection Genova Marina.
Within the vicinity are quite a few value-for-money hotels if you're hoping to keep costs low while you're exploring the world. The Hotel Ricci, 0.7 miles away, or the Melia Genova, at a distance of 0.7 miles, might just suit your needs.
If you don't mind splurging on accommodation, how about you check out one of the various upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Make sure you check out the Albergo della Posta, just 0.4 miles away, and the Hotel Continental Genova, which is 0.5 miles away.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and mouth-watering delights in the streets around Grimaldi Palace. Albergo Armonia is a charming spot appreciated by residents and visitors alike, and is just a convenient stroll away. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the local restaurants. Discover new dishes and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Grand Hotel Savoia. Do you have the next round? Let the alcohol flow at Trigaio.
Grimaldi Palace isn't the only popular thing to do in the area:
- White Palace simply cannot be missed if you're visiting the most important sites in the area. This impressive residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its decorum and deep-rooted history.
- The dynamic art exhibitions at Palazzo Doria Tursi make this location an attraction you shouldn't miss.
- Enjoy an outing devoted to art and culture at National Ligurian Gallery at the Spinola Palace, a popular art museum in the area.
- Fairy tale and history fans will be in awe of the beauty and historical significance of Palazzo Rosso.
- Palazzo Lomellino cannot be missed if you're visiting the most important landmarks here. This impressive residence is famous for its architecture as well as its decorum and deep-rooted history.
The close proximity of Genova Piazza Principe to Grimaldi Palace makes metro transport an easy way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.6 miles away.
Our roster of places to stay in Porto Antico furnishes everything you need, so you are sure to get venues near Grimaldi Palace you'll enjoy. Lots of travelers choose Porto Antico when they crave an out-of-this-world getaway, so it's time to get searching. You'll rest assured once you are ready to make your booking, too: many visitors would recommend their Porto Antico hotel to their family members. Discover all the guidance you're searching for right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and set to invite you in" is how Porto Antico hotel rooms function.
- Fitting for such a stunning monument, the staff at hotels near Grimaldi Palace provide wonderful service.
- We offer satisfying rooms for all groups, including big families with children and newlyweds.
Your favored site lies in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Grimaldi Palace.
Charming Porto Antico
Once Grimaldi Palace is crossed off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Porto Antico.
- Look into some adventures near Porto Antico and truly see all possible in the vicinity.
- Prepare to realize Porto Antico also knows its stuff when it comes to custom treatment after a day spent on its ample action.
- Appreciate an enticing meal of its trademark ingredients and find the perfect gallery to look for fashion items.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Porto Antico, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Grimaldi Palace. Say goodbye to the same old sights and tip your hat to some all-new selfies!