Grobost Beach is a local attraction you'll certainly be glad you added to your to-do list.
It is situated in Westray.
The lack of accommodation options in the immediate area of Grobost Beach does not stop sightseers from coming to this attraction. Your best option is the Ackergill Tower, 60 miles away. The Forss House Hotel and Albert Hotel are good alternatives, and these are 55 miles and 25 miles away from Grobost Beach.
Other Places to Visit near Grobost Beach
Before your vacation ends, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Grobost Beach:
- See the past come to life at Noltland Castle where travelers can learn all about stories and tales of olden times and combine historical data and details with a recreational tour.
- Noup Head Lighthouse is a charming historic local landmark that is worth a visit when you have the time.
- There's something exhilarating about standing at the tip of Noup Head and letting the salty air wash over you as you gaze out on the expansive horizon.
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Consider this great quote when you spend time viewing the collection at Wheeling Steen Gallery.
- The Orkney Faerie Museum & Gallery makes for a good spot to pass a few hours and admire some of the remarkable collections displayed.