Visiting Grodek Nad Dunajcem
Travelers to Grodek Nad Dunajcem will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grodek Nad Dunajcem
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Rożnów, Royal Castle, and District Museum. Additionally, you'll find Lipnica Murowana Church and Galeria Sandecjana in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Grodek Nad Dunajcem, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 16 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Heron Live Hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the center of Grodek Nad Dunajcem. This 5-star hotel in Grodek Nad Dunajcem features a marina, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Ibis Styles Nowy Sacz is located 10 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Grodek Nad Dunajcem. This 3-star hotel in Nowy Sacz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Hotel Tarnovia is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from central Grodek Nad Dunajcem. This 3-star hotel in Tarnow features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grodek Nad Dunajcem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Grodek Nad Dunajcem is 28.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F