Find Hotels in Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Grodzisk Mazowiecki hotel prices
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Visiting Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Those traveling to Grodzisk Mazowiecki are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science.
- You'll find 770 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science. Additionally, you'll find Anna and Jaroslaw Iwaszkiewicz Museum and Museum of Automobiles and Technology in the area.
As you plan your trip to Grodzisk Mazowiecki, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 739 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Grodzisk Mazowiecki. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Grodzisk Mazowiecki. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Grodzisk Mazowiecki. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Grodzisk Mazowiecki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Grodzisk Mazowiecki is 19.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F