Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star riverfront hotel, walk to Grote Markt
Located in the heart of Groningen, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Noordelijk Scheepvaartmuseum, Grote Markt, and Groninger Museum. Northern Maritime Museum and Niemeijer Tobacco Museum and Noordelijk Scheepvaart Museum are also within 5 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and 2 coffee shops/cafés. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 36 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and espresso makers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include kitchenettes and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Miss Blanche Suites & Apartments
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a casino shuttle. This Groningen hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
Hotel Miss Blanche Suites & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1900
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8:30 AM and 11 AM on weekends.
De Pijp Wine & Dine - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Café de Sigaar - This cafe specializes in French cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Espressobar Miss Blanche - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15,00 for adults and EUR 7,50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 35 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Hotel Miss Blanche Short Stay Suites & Apartments
- Hotel Miss Blanche Short Stay Suites & Apartments Groningen
- Miss Blanche Short Stay Suites
- Miss Blanche Short Stay Suites Groningen
- Hotel Miss Blanche Suites Apartments Groningen
- Hotel Miss Blanche Suites Apartments
- Miss Blanche Suites Groningen
- Miss Blanche Suites
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.