The food was awesome this trip. Love the location!
- Reduit Beach
- 1 min walk
- Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia
- 9 min walk
- Rodney Bay Marina
- 2 min drive
- Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.)
- 62 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
Your dates need to occur after 2019-09-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Reduit Beach - 1 min walk
- Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia - 9 min walk
- Rodney Bay Marina - 2 min drive
- Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens - 3 min drive
- Saint Joseph the Worker Catholic Church - 4 min drive
- Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Monarc Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- La Cuccina Ristorante – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Oriental Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Bar and Lounge – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Starfish St Lucia Resort – All Inclusive
At Starfish St Lucia Resort – All Inclusive, hit the beach, dine onsite at Monarc Restaurant, or enjoy a drink at one of the property's 2 bars/lounges. All 104 rooms offer balconies or patios, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
Things to do
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Everything was great. Staff friendly, clean room, food was good and the grounds was lovely.