Get an overview of this hotelTuscan-style farm stay with private beach and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in a regional park, this farm stay is within 9 mi (15 km) of Villa Granducale di Alberese, Natural Park of Maremma, and Talamone Port. Abbazia di San Rabano and Torre di Collelungo are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this farm stay has a meeting room and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, wedding services, and a garden are onsite.
All 17 rooms offer free WiFi, digital TV, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
This Magliano in Toscana farm stay has its very own private beach. The farm stay offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Tuscan-style farm stay also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Picnic area
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 17
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Torre del Gusto - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay (for stays between 22 07 - 03 09)
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 100 per stay (for stays between 25 03 - 28 03)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 3.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Tenuta Uccellina Agritourism
- Tenuta Uccellina Agritourism Magliano in Toscana
- Tenuta Uccellina Magliano in Toscana
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.