Grove Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Vinita area, you can select from more than 64 places to stay, though there are only 2 affordable motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Days Inn by Wyndham Grove
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Neosho
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Grove is 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away
Motel 6 Miami, OK
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the heart of Grove
Holiday Pines Motel
- Central Grove is 11.8 mi (19 km) away
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Grove
Those who've visited Grove like the lakeside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Isles' End Cove
- Old Spanish Treasure Cave
- Spring River
These are other places worth a visit:
- The Cayuga Mission Church
- Cherokee Grove Golf Course
Grove is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Grove
Determine the optimal time to visit Grove by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Average rainfall is 47.01 inches in a year
How to Get to Grove and Around the Area
|Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) ||Airport ||32.8 mi (52.8 km) |
|Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional) ||Airport ||40.8 mi (65.7 km) |