Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Gruenhain-Beierfeld hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Herkules-Frisch-Glueck Visitor Mine and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and sledding. Schwarzenberg Castle is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel und Restaurant Köhlerhütte to dine at the restaurant and relax in massage/treatment rooms.
All 18 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, free newspapers, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel und Restaurant Köhlerhütte
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1994
- Conference space size (feet) - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Koehlerhuette - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Köhlerhütte
- Hotel und Restaurant Köhlerhütte
- Hotel und Restaurant Köhlerhütte Gruenhain-Beierfeld
- und Restaurant Köhlerhütte
- und Restaurant Köhlerhütte Gruenhain-Beierfeld
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).