AVOID - Not a hotel
Posted Dec 9, 2015 on Hotels
Would never stay again. Highly advise American tourists against going.
- Room dirty (toilet not clean, random sock on floor, cigarette holes in sheets, mold in shower)
- Staff can barely speak English. Communication was very difficult
- No bottled water in room, or available for purchase on premises
- They do not clean room or make beds -- this is your responsibility
- To change towels you had to bring to front desk (not always open)
- They do not provide beach towels
- Lots of bugs
- Broken glass and empty bottles around patio
- Have to pay a local tax in cash and cash deposit on arrival
- Requested two twins and was provided with one queen. When asked if they could correct they said no problem and never did it.
- Left at 5am for early flight and all of the lights on the property were off -- pitch black. Had to use phone flashlight to navigate path to car.
- Not really near anything
This place is more like a poorly run hostel with a nice pool. Worth $40/night at most.