Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel, Santa Cruz del Chorro Chapel, and San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum. Temple of San Francisco and El Jardin are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and valet parking.
All 37 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For entertainment, Smart TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1740
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 37
- One meeting room 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Andanza - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Restaurant del Parque - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Laja Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 500 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of MXN 450.00 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 260 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 0 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 0 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: MXN 325 per night
- Valet parking fee: MXN 325 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 450.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 500 per night
- Belmond Casa Sierra Nevada
- Belmond Casa Sierra Nevada Hotel
- Belmond Casa Sierra Nevada Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Belmond Casa Sierra Nevada San Miguel De Allende
- Casa Nevada
- Casa Sierra
- Casa Sierra Nevada
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Orient-Express.
Daily Coffee Service
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive daily coffee service delivered to the room/suite.
Full details at check-in. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.