This place is not fit for human beings to live in!
Posted Jun 9, 2016
This place is a death trap and a matter of time before a serious disaster happens to people who are unfortunate enough to stay here. To be fair to true staff, I found them to be helpful and pleasant. Here were the problems. Total power cut (entire hotel) 3 days in a row at different times! Lasting 20 mins-30 mins each time! Made my way down a fire exit (bulbs not working in fire exit sign lights!!!) Stairwell was crumbling and when I got to the bottom. The fire escape was bolted closed and couldn't be opened! That is so dangerous that I was completely flabbergasted! The rooms and hallways were stinking of damp / mould. Really terrible. Went to see the sauna, seriously there were 4 buckets on the welcome desk collecting dripping water from the ceiling! This whole building should be ripped out and refit so that it's safe for a start!!! Perhaps it's too far gone and should just be condemned and demolished! Worst experience of any hotel I've stayed in and I have traveled the world extensively!!!