1. Paid for river view and NON-smoking room. Given a low floor with hardly any river view and a smoking room. Neighbours also smoked hence the entire lobby stank.
2. Room itself was run down but neat and clean. Basic necessities were present.
3. Housekeeping was rude and forget to give complimentary water. When we asked. They took an hour to get back and came into our room to inspect. Hinting that we were cheating.
4. Best part is it's next to the MRT station E2 exit. Going places is so convenient.
5. Airport Shuttle Bus is also right around the corner. Lugging my luggage to the 7-11 at the side of the hotel is convenient.
6. Front Desk Staff were polite but had an annoyed and unfriendly face. Very guarded and afraid you'd ask them too many questions.
Comment from Hotel Management
by GUANGZHOU HOTEL, Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.