Think of yourself rambling around the downtown area during your upcoming day off, taking note of the architecture or the lovely nature everywhere around you. Still, Guangzhou Zoo is one draw you've been anticipating in particular. The time has finally come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Near Guangzhou Zoo
Hotels near Guangzhou Zoo
Guangzhou Zoo is the perfect place for anyone who adores animals.
It is in Guangzhou, a fascinating city that is well-worth checking out.
Accommodations not far from Guangzhou Zoo are plentiful. 159 hotels are available within 2 miles. The W Guangzhou is only 2 miles away. Also, the Four Seasons Guangzhou and The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Looking for lodgings which won't eat into your savings? Luckily, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. Situated 1 mile from it is the Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, but you could also have a look at the Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.7 miles away.
You'll find a number of upmarket hotels in this area. Two of the hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and charm are the Springdale Serviced Residence and the Mandarin Hotel Guangzhou, which sit only 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Guangzhou Zoo is near some local spots where worn out tourists can catch a break after a long day of tours. Find a cozy seat, order a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Wong Chun Loong Traditional Chinese Herbal Tea. Later, head to one of the close-by dining spots. Try new dishes and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at 渝城味都. Finally, kickstart a festive night out with some drinks at Tianhe Cashbox KTV.
Make sure you save some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Guangzhou Zoo:
- Before your trip, check online for information about upcoming events at Taikoo Hui.
- Visit Guangzhou Friendship Store, which features an impressive selection of shops and food joints.
- Enjoy a break from the more exhausting aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Yuntai Garden.
- Are you afraid of heights? Don't worry, you can stay on the ground and gaze up at the modern-marvel that is CITIC Plaza.
- Graveyards probably aren't the initial thing to go through your mind when talking about what to see and do on a vacation. But sites, such as the interesting Memorial Garden to the Martyrs, can reveal plenty about this place.
中南民航管理局恒福路航空貨運中心 is as close as the train can get you to Guangzhou Zoo, it can be found approximately 0.5 miles away. 横枝岗公交总站 is the next best terminal in this area. It's 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's database of rooms in Yuexiu supplies everything you want, so you're certain to find locations near Guangzhou Zoo that you'll love. Yuexiu was a relatively beloved landing place in the recent year, so you will not be the only one searching. We've got the secret guidance you're searching for right here. You can do so with certainty when it's time to reserve, too: guests of all types recommend their Yuexiu hotel.
- You're in the correct place if you're seeking accommodations that are satisfying as well as clean.
- You'll find Yuexiu accommodation will always be eager to welcome you into clean and fresh rooms.
- The guest service at hotels close to Guangzhou Zoo will be grand, as you might hope near such a marvelous site.
And thanks to Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Guangzhou Zoo, we see your prized place in your future.
There are still more things to see and do in Yuexiu with Guangzhou Zoo done.
- Yuexiu has been hidden away, but is now starting to be recognized.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration with a bang; the next day, get informed about local history.
- After you spend some hours on its ample adventures, you'll see Yuexiu also knows a thing or two about personal welcomes.
You won't regret paying a visit to Yuexiu, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Guangzhou Zoo from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in some breathtaking new landscapes!