- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, 1 Large Twin Bed, Non Smoking
- Max people: 2Max adults: 20
1 Large Twin Bed
388-sq-foot room with city views
Layout - 20 bedrooms
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-cm LCD TV with premium channels and Netflix
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Egyptian cotton linens and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Practical - Safe and phone
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
About this area
In the business district, this aparthotel is in an area with great airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Constitution Square and Kanajuyú Ecological Park, while National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology and Natural History Museum are cultural highlights. Botanical Garden and La Aurora Zoo are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Guatemala City travel guide
- El Obelisco - 10 min walk
- La Aurora Zoo - 16 min walk
- Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center - 20 min walk
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology - 9 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 9 min drive
- La Aurora Intl. Airport (GUA) - 6 min drive
About this property
Suites Terraza Imperial
This Guatemala City aparthotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 42-cm LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and Netflix. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and rice cookers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Suites Terraza Imperial
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Everything good. Nice hotel close to the airport, rooms were clean. Only drawback was that watertap in the bathroom was not working. Was not a big deal for me as I used the shower instead.