Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Guayaquil inn in Downtown Guayaquil, walk to Malecon 2000
Located in Downtown Guayaquil, this inn is within a 10-minute walk of Clock Tower, Malecon 2000, and La Rotonda.
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this inn. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
Rooms offer free WiFi and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Manso Boutique Guesthouse
Dining options at the inn include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Guayaquil inn also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Manso Boutique Guesthouse has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
MansoMix - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse Guayaquil
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse Inn
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse Inn Guayaquil
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse Hotel Guayaquil
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).