- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
- Max people: 6Max adults: 6Max children: 5
2 Queen Beds and 2 Large Twin Beds
1938-sq-foot room with garden views
Layout - 3 bedrooms, living room, and sitting area
Relax - Fireplace
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Linens
Bathroom - Private bathroom, bathtub or shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Washing machine, safe, and iron/ironing board; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Accessibility - Bathroom grab bars, wheelchair-width doorways, and wheelchair accessible
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Gubbio, this apartment is in the historical district. Palazzo Ducale and Cathedral of Gubbio are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ranghiasci Park. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like horse riding and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a bike rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Gubbio. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Gubbio travel guide
- Palazzo dei Consoli - 2 min walk
- Piazza Grande - 2 min walk
- Palazzo Ducale - 4 min walk
- Cathedral of Gubbio - 4 min walk
- Ranghiasci Park - 4 min walk
- Fossato di Vico-Gubbio Station - 21 min drive
- Sant Egidio Airport (PEG) - 41 min drive
- Bosone Garden - 1 min walk
- Cuor di pizza - 1 min walk
- Amadeus - 2 min walk
- I Giardinipensili - 2 min walk
- La Taverna del Lupo rist. - 3 min walk
About this property
Al Vescovado 7
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Off-street parking
- Children stay free
- Free crib/infant bed
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8 AM–10 AM
- 3 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Barbecue grill
- Picnic area
- Washing machine
- Up to 110 lbs
- Pets allowed in specific rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- In the historical district
Things to do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- First aid kit
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Sanitation services: EUR 20.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 21.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Al Vescovado 7
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Soggiornare in una casa da sogno
Alloggiare in una stupenda struttura d' epoca nel pieno centro storico di una delle più belle città del centro Italia disponendo anche del garage è qualcosa di straordinario,come straordinaria la cortesia della sig.ra Federica. Magica l' atmosfera dell' appartamento che dispone anche di un bellissimo giardino. Non c' è alcun dubbio che questa sarà la mia scelta quando tornerò nella magnifica Gubbio.