Families enjoy visiting Guenzburg though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and breweries. A top sight in the city is Legoland.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Guenzburg
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guenzburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Legoland. In the area, you'll also find Blockhausturm and Archaopark Vogelherd.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Guenzburg. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Römer - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Zettler Guenzburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- LEGOLAND Feriendorf - This 3-star hotel features 4 restaurants, free breakfast, and free parking.
Getting Around Guenzburg
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Günzburg Station or Guenzburg Wasserburg Station. Guenzburg may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Guenzburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Guenzburg each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F