Get an overview of this hotel5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Bo Put, this beachfront resort is in a shopping district and within 3 mi (5 km) of Samui Football Golf, Big Buddha Statue, and Bangrak Beach. Jungle Minigolf and Mini Golf International are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 52 rooms boast private plunge pools and offer free WiFi and patios. IPod docks and DVD players are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities like an outdoor pool.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2012
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Private plunge pool
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pillow menu
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Wet Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine and is located on the beach. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Edgewater - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Ochos - This poolside restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Blue Fire Bar & Grill - This beach restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Navasana Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: THB 1500 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4590
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2295 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5300.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2650.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 941 for adults and THB 471 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 890 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Akaryn Hotel
- Akaryn Hotel Samui
- Akaryn Samui
- Samui Akaryn
- Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort
- Outrigger Koh Samui Beach
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.