Perfect for a kids-friendly retreat!
Posted Sep 19, 2016
We really love the resort, especially after staying there for a week. It grows on you and you see how well managed the hotel is.
- Breakfast was delicious, with a decent spread of asian dishes, salads, fruits, bakery, salad, cereals and ala carte buffet menu. We look forward to breakfast everyday!
- Resort is on a quiet public beach (shared with other resorts but it's always quiet). Nice white sand, perfect for sand play with the little one and running around on the beach. Sea isn't very suitable for swimming with lots of corals (almost dead), so they cut unfortunately, but still ok for just waddling in the shallower part, esp during high tide. There is free canoes and stand up paddle boards for us to bring our toddler out on mini adventures.
- There are 2 decent sized pools (25m lap) (one for adults only and the other for adults and kids). We swam in the pool everyday and our toddler looked forward to it everyday, it was never too crowded. Lots of shallower portions for her to jump in the water.
- Room was comfortable, with a huge balcony and day bed for chilling out.
- Mosquito control was carried out twice during our 1 wk stay there which we appreciated. I put on loads of repellant when I was there as I'm expecting and didn't want to risk getting Zika. I only got 1-2 bites during my whole stay which I think is very amazing.
- Restaurant food was excellent (we had 2 dinners and 1 lunch there). It's pricey but quality good food with nice ambience.