Visiting Gumiel de Hizan
Visitors can enjoy all that Gumiel de Hizan has to offer including its wineries. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gumiel de Hizan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Winery Renalterra. Additionally, you'll find Ermita de Santa Ana and Villa Romana de Santa Cruz in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Gumiel de Hizan, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Parador De Lerma Burgos is located 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Gumiel de Hizan. This 4-star hotel in Lerma features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Hotel Villa De Aranda is 6.8 mi (11 km) from the center of Gumiel de Hizan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Aranda de Duero can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Tudanca Aranda II is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from central Gumiel de Hizan. This 2-star residence in Fuentespina features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Gumiel de Hizan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 14.13 inches of rain falls on Gumiel de Hizan each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F