Travelers to Gunderath will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Nuerburgring.
- There are 346 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gunderath
Nuerburgring is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Nurburgring Castle and Nordschleife in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Gunderath, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 68 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Center Parcs Bungalowpark Eifel GmbH is located in the heart of Gunderath. Guests who stay at this 3-star holiday park in Gunderath can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Lindner Hotel Eifeldorf Grüne Hölle Nürburgring is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from central Gunderath. This 3-star hotel in Nuerburg features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel Nürburgring is located 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Gunderath. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Nuerburg can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Gunderath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gunderath is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 27°F