When you dream of your future day, you perhaps think you'll be walking through downtown, noticing the exquisite world or the architecture all around you. But there is one attraction you're counting on in particular: Gurney Plaza. You've wanted to escape there for a while, and now is the time to get there.
Lodging Near Gurney Plaza
Hotels near Gurney Plaza
So, you're interested in Gurney Plaza?
It is in Penang, 190 miles from Kuala Lumpur.
The area within 2 miles of Gurney Plaza has 109 hotels. The G Hotel Gurney is just 0.2 miles from Gurney Plaza. Additional well-known options include the Campbell House, 2 miles away, and the Hotel Penaga, 2 miles away.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with your family, you may want to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Gurney Resort Hotel & Residences and the Mango Tree Place - Townhouse 1934 are a couple of convenient options that can be found 0.8 miles and 1 mile away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's many upmarket hotels here. The Georgetown City Hotel is only 0.3 miles away, while the Hotel Royal Penang can be reached in 2 miles. Both of these places are elegant and comfortable.
Before heading to Gurney Plaza, stop for a sweet treat at Kedai Kopi New Cathay. This nearby rest stop is a wonderful spot to get a caffeine fix. When hunger comes knocking, sit down for a meal at Bali Hai Seafood Market. This spot is also close. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander over to Red Box.
Once you've finished with Gurney Plaza, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- One-stop Midlands Park Centre is one of the best shopping destinations in the area and a fabulous place to carry out a bit of retail therapy.
- A great way to experience this region's vibrant culture is to check out Pulau Tikus Market.
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram is a place built for worship ingrained with remarkable architectural detail.
- Engage your curiosity for religion by making time to see Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple.
- Explore your curiosity for religion by making time to see Wat Chayamangkalaram.
Our hotels in Penang furnish everything you need, so you can be sure to get venues near Gurney Plaza that you'll love. Get hunting Penang saw more than a few visitors in the past year. Once it's time to reserve your spot, you can do so with confidence: visitors of all kinds would suggest their Penang hotel to a friend or colleague. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the information you're looking for.
- Rooms in Penang accommodation are orderly, fresh, and set to welcome you.
- Looking for room satisfaction as well as cleanliness? You'll find it here.
- The staff at accommodation around Gurney Plaza go above and beyond which is appropriate for such a marvelous feature.
Suites close to Penang received additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your desired spot in your future with Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Gurney Plaza.
Learn About Penang
You'll still have lots to see and do in Penang once you've crossed Gurney Plaza off your agenda.
- Penang is now starting to make itself known after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Enjoy an enticing dish of the local cuisine and find a store to look for necessities.
- Take a day to plot some action, and you'll soon realize Penang also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Paying a visit to Penang is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Gurney Plaza from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few all-new photo opportunities!