Visitors can enjoy all that Hackney has to offer including its bars. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia.
- You'll find 468 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hackney
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Government House and Rundle Mall.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adelaide Caravan Park - Aspen Holiday Parks - With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its central location and WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Adelaide Oval, 1.1 mi/1.7 km from the city center, and Adelaide Festival Centre, which is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away.
Dressing for Hackney
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Hackney each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F