See yourself sauntering around the streets of a brand-new place, taking note of the lovely world or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one draw you have been especially looking forward to: Hagia Sophia. It's been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and the time has come to mark it off.
Hagia Sophia Accommodation
Hotels near Hagia Sophia
Don't let the crowds of selfie-stick handy visitors discourage you. Hagia Sophia is an important attraction that should undeniably be number one on your itinerary.
You'll find it in Istanbul, an active city that many tourists enjoy getting acquainted with.
There are plenty of accommodations within convenient walking distance of Hagia Sophia. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites are a few of the popular ones.
There's certainly no need to spend copious amounts on accommodation. Thankfully, there are many budget hotels positioned near this attraction. The Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class, 0.4 miles away, or the Senatus Suites, at a distance of 0.2 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
If you'd like to splurge on something more luxurious, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Just two options that are top of the range in terms of elegance and architectural design are the GLK PREMIER The Home Suites & Spa and the Hotel Sultania- Boutique Class, which are located just 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
If you stroll around the avenues near Hagia Sophia, you will soon stumble upon The International Orient Hostel. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, devour some sweet treats and appreciate the sights and sounds. You might also want to revitalize with a substantial feast at Yasmak Sultan Hotel. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also nearby. When all is said and done, find a way to Faros Restaurant Old City and let the cocktails keep pouring.
After checking out Hagia Sophia, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you're looking to learn more about the history of the area, make sure you plan a trip to The Million Stone, an interesting local monument.
- Arrange a tour to learn about what has been cultivated and revealed at Basilica Cistern.
- To comprehend more about the burial traditions that took place in this region in the past, head to Aya Sofya Tombs.
- Devote some time to arts and culture at Le Arts Turcs, a prominent art museum here.
- It may be old, but Sultanahmet Square is still a prominent square where you are able to spend time reading a good book while enjoying the history of the area.
Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu is the closest rail station to Hagia Sophia. It is located at a distance of roughly 0.5 miles. The second closest rail station, Marmaray Sirkeci Metro İstasyonu Güney (Cağaloğlu) Girişi, is at a distance of 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's resorts and motels in Istanbul provide all that you require, so you're certain to find spots near Hagia Sophia that you'll fall in love with. Start searching lots of travelers drop in from nearly everywhere on the planet. When reservation time hits, you'll set off confidently: new admirers of all types would recommend their Istanbul hotel to a buddy. You're a click away from all the advice and information you're looking for.
- The guest services at accommodation around Hagia Sophia will be awesome, which is fitting for such a marvelous landmark.
- "Orderly, neat, and prepared to welcome you in" is the end game for Istanbul hotels.
- In search of room satisfaction plus neatness? We have it right here.
We see your favored place in your future with Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Hagia Sophia.
There are still further things to see and do in Istanbul when you've checked Hagia Sophia off your timetable.
- In order to really leave no sight unexplored, check out all the entertainment near Istanbul.
- Get educated about Istanbul's life story, then enjoy the downtown scene to end the adventure with a bang.
- Prepare to find Istanbul also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its arrivals with a kind hello after some time spent on its abundant activities.
Paying a visit to Istanbul is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Hagia Sophia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on some breathtaking new selfies!