- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, Garden View
- Max people: 4Max adults: 4Max children: 2
1 Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds
215-sq-foot room with garden views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch LCD TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and room service
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, bathtub or shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer (on request)
Practical - Iron/ironing board (on request); rollaway/extra beds and cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
The average per-night price is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Beit Maimon is located in Zikhron Ya'aqov. Caesarea National Park and Caesarea Amphitheater are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Somek Estate Winery and Zikhron Ya'akov Pedestrian Mall. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking, skydiving, and hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Zikhron Ya'aqov travel guide
- First Aliyah Museum - 12 min walk
- Somek Estate Winery - 12 min walk
- Nili Museum-Beit Aaronsohn - 13 min walk
- Zikhron Ya'akov Pedestrian Mall - 15 min walk
- Artillery Museum - 4 min drive
- Netanya Station - 28 min drive
- Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 63 min drive
- Casa Barone — 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 260.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Beit Maimon
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Except the porch, NOTHING DOES JUSTIFY THE EXHORBITANT PRICE . Even the staff was not concerned . Just making money through ONE PICTURE!!!!