- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Haifa Museum of Art
- 5 min walk
- Baha'i Gardens
- 18 min walk
- Haifa Port
- 9 min drive
- Haifa (HFA)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Haifa, The Schumacher Hotel Haifa is in the city center and near the beach. Shkolnik Art and Haifa Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Baha'i Gardens and Chagall Artists House. Haifa Educational Zoo and Hay Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Haifa travel guide
- Haifa Museum of Art - 5 min walk
- Baha'i Gardens - 18 min walk
- Rambam Medical Center - 19 min walk
- Quiet Beach - 3 min drive
- Haifa Port - 9 min drive
- Akko Station - 20 min drive
- Haifa (HFA) - 17 min drive
About this property
The Schumacher Hotel Haifa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booked in Half Board or Full Board rates receive dinner at a nearby restaurant, located 218 yards (200 meters) away.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ILS 250.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: ILS 500.0 per stay
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: ILS 55 for adults and ILS 55 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Schumacher Hotel Haifa
- Schumacher Haifa
- The Schumacher Haifa Haifa
- The Schumacher Hotel Haifa Hotel
- The Schumacher Hotel Haifa Haifa
- The Schumacher Hotel Haifa Hotel Haifa
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best addition to Haifa’s hospitality in years!
Spent three nights at the Schumacher while visiting Haifa. Hotel is very convenient to the restaurants and bars in the German Colony but is on a quiet street. Also, the hotel has a very boutique/luxe feel. The hotel staff (especially Hila) went above and beyond to help us. Would certainly stay here again during our next trip to Haifa.