Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Stade du Pays de Charleloi, Museum of Photography, and Place Charles II. Villers-La-Ville Abbey is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 154 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can appreciate conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, and other amenities include balconies and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
Popular property highlights
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2460
- Year Built 2005
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
LE TOUCAN - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 9 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 9 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Van Der Valk Charleroi Airport
- Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.