See yourself sauntering through the avenues during your upcoming day, looking up at the beautiful landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are especially prepared for: Hakata Riverain. Now is finally the day to mark it complete.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Hakata Riverain?
Hotels near Hakata Riverain
Hakata Riverain is a great place to visit.
To experience it, you'll need to head to Fukuoka.
Eager to stay near Hakata Riverain? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, because there are 37 options to consider, all within walking distance. The Grand Hyatt Fukuoka, Hotel Okura Fukuoka and Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin are definitely a few of the popular establishments.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs down low, check out the range of low-cost hotels nearby. The With The Style Fukuoka (1 mile away) and the Hotel Nikko Fukuoka (0.7 miles away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
If stylish accommodation is something you dream of, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. The Dormy Inn Premium Hakata Canal City Mae Natural Hot Spring is simply 0.4 miles away, while the Hakata Excel Hotel Tokyu can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both of these places are impressive and extremely comfortable.
As you and your family roam the lanes that surround Hakata Riverain, stop at プロント福岡天神木村家ビル店. Take in the strong coffee aroma and try out one or two sweet pastries. In the mood for something a little more substantial? 中洲鷹勝 is a worthwhile dining place in the area. Want to cap the night with a few beers? You won't have to go too far to stumble upon Hotel Okura Fukuoka.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Hakata Riverain, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Spend some time at Fukuoka Asian Art Museum and take in their admirable exhibition of impressive fine art.
- Get ready to have some laughs, let out a few tears or just relax and enjoy the entertainment at Hakataza Theatre, the home of wonderful live theater.
- After seeing the well-known galleries, lovers of art should also check out Hakata Traditional Craft Center.
- Engage your curiosity and learn how the residents lived their lives in times long gone with a stopover at Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center.
- Kushida Shrine is a sacred and culturally compelling attraction where spiritually-minded souls congregate to pray and pay their respects.
It's easy to visit Hakata Riverain by rail as it's only 0.9 miles to Hakata Station.
Our resorts and motels in Hakata deliver everything you want, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near Hakata Riverain you'll adore. It's time to get hunting Hakata saw more than a few tourists over the past year. You'll rest assured once booking time is here, too: travelers of all sorts would recommend their Hakata hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and tips you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- Discover that hotels in Hakata are always prepared to welcome you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- Looking for suites that are snug plus fresh and tidy? You're on the right website.
- The guest services at hotels around Hakata Riverain will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a stunning site.
It's simple to see why hotels near Hakata saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your preferred site awaits with Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Hakata Riverain.
Hakata Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Hakata when you've conquered Hakata Riverain.
- Make a trip to one of the local monuments, then enjoy an evening out on the town to conclude the adventure.
- ample pastimes, you'll realize Hakata also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Hakata is currently starting to be acknowledged after having been kept secret.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Hakata, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Hakata Riverain. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo ops!